For a PDF version of my curriculum vitae, visit this link.
- August 2022 - Present: Assistant Professor
- Texas A&M University Department of Physics & Astronomy
- October 2021 - July 2022: Senior Fellow
- CERN, Theoretical Physics Department
- October 2018 - September 2021: Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Fermilab, Theoretical Physics Department
- Ph.D. (2018) and M.S. (2015) in Physics, Northwestern University. Advisor: Prof. André de Gouvêa
- B.S. (2013) in Physics & Mathematics, University of Notre Dame. Advisor: Prof. Michael Hildreth
- Journal Referee
- Physical Review Letters, Physical Review D, Journal of High Energy Physics
- Snowmass 2021
- Early Career Convener: BSM with Neutrinos & Neutrino Theory topical groups
- Co-organized mini-workshop on neutrino theory (Sept. 2020)
- White-paper contribution on self-interacting neutrinos forthcoming.
- Neutrino University 2019
- Organized a series of nine lectures designed to expose undergraduate students to the breadth of interesting topics in neutrino physics.
- Fermilab Undergraduate Lecture Series 2020
- Spoke to students who were performing summer research projects through Fermilab on an introduction to particle physics.
- Fermilab Saturday Morning Physics
- Gave lectures on special relativity in the 2019-2020 sessions to local high-school students.
- KICP & Fermilab Lifelong Learning Institute Lectures
- October 2019 – Spoke to a broad group of community members about a variety of aspects of neutrinos.
- Physics Opportunities at the Near DUNE Detector Hall (PONDD) 2018
- December 2018 – Organized conference of 46 talks and 86 registered attendees. Talks all available here.
- Physics & Astronomy Graduate Student Council
- Designed a structure for graduate student representation within the department of physics and astronomy at Northwestern University. Served as secretary (2016) and the head of the teaching assistant committee (2016-2017).
- Society of Physics Students
- Within the department of physics at the University of Notre Dame, I acted as Vice President of SPS from 2012-2013.
Honors and Awards
- Received a Lab Directed R&D (LDRD) award as a co-investigator on “Accelerator-based Dark Matter Initiatives at Fermilab.”
- Northwestern University
- Weinberg College Outstanding Graduate Student Teacher Award (2015-2016), Physical Sciences
- Fermilab Neutrino Physics Center (NPC) Scholar, Fall 2017
- University of Notre Dame
- Outstanding Physics Major Award, Notre Dame Department of Physics, Spring 2013
- George Kolettis Award in Mathematics, Spring 2013
On the publications tab, you can find short summaries of some of my recent papers.
The PDF version of my CV contains a full list of seminars given and conferences I have attended/spoken at. The talks section of this webpage has slides from several recent presentations, as well as some background information.